A young man's story about his insatiable mother.
My mother was a woman irrepressible. Batya woke me up a couple of times overnight. And during the day when we ran away, she dragged him to bed. Times were Soviet, all on trust, so even the thought did not occur to put a hook on the door. And quite often, running home for something, we saw our parents lying in bed in broad daylight. Dad was older than his mother, sicker. And then he cleaned up. And it was just us. There wasn't much to go around in the village and Mom's appetite was over. She didn't quite humble herself, found ways to amuse the flesh, passion and thirst to quench it, but she didn't take anyone home. We were at the age when we could make the conditions.

The house was big, without a man it was bad, the farm. Thank God I was fifteen years old, my shoulders moved apart, my muscles poured, I got stronger myself. I started looking at the girls, wondering: what are they hiding under the hem there? And he started to look at Mom differently. I saw a woman in her. Except she didn't see me as an adult, she thought everything was small.
They brought us some hay. We've got to lose some hay. To hire someone, so there's no money, and who will give up his and go to help the neighbors, when every day on the account. They started working themselves. My mother's upstairs, she takes it, I serve it. You did it in a day. When we had the last one and the mother started to get off the hay, she accepted it, helping her to come down. And so embarrassed he accepted that my hands were under her hem. Vraz felt the heat and humidity of a sweaty body. It threw itself into the fever. And she turned around on the stairs and jumped right into my arms. I had already overpowered her height, so she stuck in my chest, squeezed, trying to slow down, and it turned out that the dick that got up from mom's hugs, through thin balls stuck right into her stomach. The underwear was free then, not that it was tight, so there was nothing to hold it down. I'm standing, you foolish fool. And I hesitate to let my mother go, and she won't let me go. So we stood there for a while, squeezed in. I thought she didn't feel anything that came through. Sync by honeybunny
more that she pulled her hand across my forehead, wiping sweat, said.
- I'm dizzy. It's steaming.
In return, as a loving son should...
- You, Ma, get some rest. I'm gonna look at the bathhouse, and go wash up.
She walked me out, she stayed in the stack herself.
The bathhouse was ready. Mother, after collecting her laundry, went to wash. And after a while, she calls me. I was scared. Wasn't it? I got dizzy again, I got dizzy, something else. I stopped by. My mother sits naked on a bench in the anteroom, only her legs and the bottom of her stomach covered with a towel.
- What are you doing, Ma?
- Oh, something's come up. I can't wash my head, I can't wash my face. Give me a little help.
I took her under my arm, she got up. The towel fell off, barely picked up. And my mother stands in front of me as Venus. I'm telling you the truth. Not like the current sixty to ninety. There was something to see. Full, but not loose. Poured breasts, tight, working body, elastic buttocks, tummy, slightly protruding. And red hair at the bottom. And all this splendor stands firm on beautiful legs.
- Show me in.
I'll guide you on how not to walk. I can't believe I'm dealing with my problems. How to walk when everything's sticking out, don't take a step. But I took my mother to the bathhouse, put her on the bench. And she's my mother...
- There's no power at all. Would you wash me or something?
My mouth is dry. How can I wash it like that? You've got to get on with it, being naked yourself. And Mom will see what I have on her. I'm freezing, and I'm not daring to say anything or do anything. And she tells me...
- Why are you standing up? Go get undressed and come. You'll wash it.
It's chilly in the anteroom, and I'm on fire. And my face and everything else. The fuck you should, you're pulling the skin off your ass. I took my clothes off, went into the bathhouse with a barrel. My mother is lying on the shelf, put her hands under her head, turned to the wall. So I started washing it. I'm suffering on my own. The shelf is low, the mother's almost on the same level as the dick that's dangling. Turn your head and there he is, son in a state of excitement. My back is trumpeting, trumpeting again, trumpeting again. You should be lower, but I don't dare. And she says...
- What, are you gonna wipe the hole? It's below three.
- What's wrong with it?
- And the butt and the legs.
That's why I'm down. Her butt is lush, taut, her buttocks are still walking. And when I got to her thighs, even though she's got circles in her eyes... And she spread her теlegs a little bit to rub the inside of her hips. And there she is, the cunt beauty. Not like our girls. She's got hair, big lips, full. I'm trying not to hurt these lips myself. And my mother moves backwards, puts one part or the other under her sponge. I have circles in my eyes, I can't see anything. And my mind refuses to do anything about it. The sweat is pouring in hail. And she turns on her back, sets me up in front of her. I'm all up in my mind. I closed my eyes, to the touch of a pipe. The tits got under my arms, my stomach, and here's my pubis. That's it, I'm going to fall as bad as my mother. I can only smell my mother's hand on my dick, hugging him and talking. I mean, stroke. I put my hands down, and I'm standing there with my eyes closed. And she went a few times slow, then faster, even faster, and I woke up and let go of the sperm jet. Sync & corrections by honeybunny
The house was big, without a man it was bad, the farm. Thank God I was fifteen years old, my shoulders moved apart, my muscles poured, I got stronger myself. I started looking at the girls, wondering: what are they hiding under the hem there? And he started to look at Mom differently. I saw a woman in her. Except she didn't see me as an adult, she thought everything was small.
They brought us some hay. We've got to lose some hay. To hire someone, so there's no money, and who will give up his and go to help the neighbors, when every day on the account. They started working themselves. My mother's upstairs, she takes it, I serve it. You did it in a day. When we had the last one and the mother started to get off the hay, she accepted it, helping her to come down. And so embarrassed he accepted that my hands were under her hem. Vraz felt the heat and humidity of a sweaty body. It threw itself into the fever. And she turned around on the stairs and jumped right into my arms. I had already overpowered her height, so she stuck in my chest, squeezed, trying to slow down, and it turned out that the dick that got up from mom's hugs, through thin balls stuck right into her stomach. The underwear was free then, not that it was tight, so there was nothing to hold it down. I'm standing, you foolish fool. And I hesitate to let my mother go, and she won't let me go. So we stood there for a while, squeezed in. I thought she didn't feel anything that came through. Sync by honeybunny
more that she pulled her hand across my forehead, wiping sweat, said.
- I'm dizzy. It's steaming.
In return, as a loving son should...
- You, Ma, get some rest. I'm gonna look at the bathhouse, and go wash up.
She walked me out, she stayed in the stack herself.
The bathhouse was ready. Mother, after collecting her laundry, went to wash. And after a while, she calls me. I was scared. Wasn't it? I got dizzy again, I got dizzy, something else. I stopped by. My mother sits naked on a bench in the anteroom, only her legs and the bottom of her stomach covered with a towel.
- What are you doing, Ma?
- Oh, something's come up. I can't wash my head, I can't wash my face. Give me a little help.
I took her under my arm, she got up. The towel fell off, barely picked up. And my mother stands in front of me as Venus. I'm telling you the truth. Not like the current sixty to ninety. There was something to see. Full, but not loose. Poured breasts, tight, working body, elastic buttocks, tummy, slightly protruding. And red hair at the bottom. And all this splendor stands firm on beautiful legs.
- Show me in.
I'll guide you on how not to walk. I can't believe I'm dealing with my problems. How to walk when everything's sticking out, don't take a step. But I took my mother to the bathhouse, put her on the bench. And she's my mother...
- There's no power at all. Would you wash me or something?
My mouth is dry. How can I wash it like that? You've got to get on with it, being naked yourself. And Mom will see what I have on her. I'm freezing, and I'm not daring to say anything or do anything. And she tells me...
- Why are you standing up? Go get undressed and come. You'll wash it.
It's chilly in the anteroom, and I'm on fire. And my face and everything else. The fuck you should, you're pulling the skin off your ass. I took my clothes off, went into the bathhouse with a barrel. My mother is lying on the shelf, put her hands under her head, turned to the wall. So I started washing it. I'm suffering on my own. The shelf is low, the mother's almost on the same level as the dick that's dangling. Turn your head and there he is, son in a state of excitement. My back is trumpeting, trumpeting again, trumpeting again. You should be lower, but I don't dare. And she says...
- What, are you gonna wipe the hole? It's below three.
- What's wrong with it?
- And the butt and the legs.
That's why I'm down. Her butt is lush, taut, her buttocks are still walking. And when I got to her thighs, even though she's got circles in her eyes... And she spread her теlegs a little bit to rub the inside of her hips. And there she is, the cunt beauty. Not like our girls. She's got hair, big lips, full. I'm trying not to hurt these lips myself. And my mother moves backwards, puts one part or the other under her sponge. I have circles in my eyes, I can't see anything. And my mind refuses to do anything about it. The sweat is pouring in hail. And she turns on her back, sets me up in front of her. I'm all up in my mind. I closed my eyes, to the touch of a pipe. The tits got under my arms, my stomach, and here's my pubis. That's it, I'm going to fall as bad as my mother. I can only smell my mother's hand on my dick, hugging him and talking. I mean, stroke. I put my hands down, and I'm standing there with my eyes closed. And she went a few times slow, then faster, even faster, and I woke up and let go of the sperm jet. Sync & corrections by honeybunny
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий